This was originally posted on The Slow Carb Foodie. The content has been slightly modified from its original and appears here with permission. The author is Laura D.
This is the furthest thing from gourmet, but it’s a very quick lunch that I’ll make when I don’t have much time.
Start-to-finish, I can prep and heat this in under 3 minutes. Or, I can spend about 10 minutes on a Sunday prepping for a whole week of work lunches.
- 1 cup Broccoli florets
- 1 can tuna packed in water or olive oil
- ¼ can of white beans
- Salt/Pepper/Seasoning Blend
- Put broccoli, tuna and beans into a microwave safe bowl or pyrex tupperware.
- Heat in microwave 45 seconds. (times may vary depending on your microwave)
- Sprinkle seasoning blend over meal to taste.